rebecca-murphy

I cannot find how much I paid for TurboTax last year? Can you tell me the amount I paid to have taxes done last year?

Before you get too worried about them, those tax prep fees are miscellaneous deductions, and only the amount that is over 2% of your adjusted gross income counts toward your itemized deductions.  So unless you have a lot of other miscellaneous deductions, it won't end up making a difference in your tax due or refund.

To find them:  Sign on to your account, click your Account & choose Orders; on Review Orders click view details;

If you need to enter your tax preparation fees go to Federal>Deductions and Credits>Other Deductions and Credits>Tax Preparation Fees and click Start.