Solved: I cannot check my refund status. It’s been saying wait until taxes get accepted for 9 days after they have already been accepted! What else can I do

I cannot check my refund status. It’s been saying wait until taxes get accepted for 9 days after they have already been accepted! What else can I do

There are various possible reasons why there would not be any information on the IRS tracker for you. Unfortunately, we have no way of knowing what the reason is. The IRS will let you know if there is any kind of issue with your return. Just keep checking on a daily basis for updates.