brattm

I can not find the address to mail my amended 1120S return. My return does not have a cover page that I can find.

I need this answered asap.  I need to mail my AMENDED 1120S.  Where do I send it?

I am using turbo tax business.

mattchiles

The link already posted, and copied here is correct.  Unfortunately the bug in TurboTax persists into the 2018 version where it thinks you filed electronically when filling an amended return and does not give you the information you need to file by mail.

https://www.irs.gov/filing/where-to-file-your-taxes-for-form-1120s

TomYoung

amy7

The bug causing a no cover page for amended returns still exists in 2019 tax year filing.  the link provided as the original answer works for finding the mailing address.