turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I can just see on website tax home and documents. there is no another option like in as my info, upgrade, tax tools, federal, state, rewiev or file. Can you help me?

When I entered my account I can not see any options except Tax Home and Documents. I did not understand. I want to start over and I watched youtube video but in that video there is my info, federal, state, rewiev, tax tools, uprage options on left corner of the website. I do not have these.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

4 Replies

I can just see on website tax home and documents. there is no another option like in as my info, upgrade, tax tools, federal, state, rewiev or file. Can you help me?

You have to open your return interview to have a full left-column menu that has all of those items.

If the main screen isn't asking you to continue your return, try clicking on "Tax Home" to see if you can get back into your return.

You also have to be sure you are in the right account.  Some people end up with multiple accounts without realizing it. 

You must either start a 2023 tax return or access the 2023 tax return you already started.

To access your current year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

B2719B74-FCA4-4B43-B15C-69FEEC7BFF33.jpeg

I can just see these options. When I am clinking on Tax home page, there is no options to return my interview or my return. And this is my first account. Should I create new account? In additionally my documents are just ready to mail. They are not on pending satiation.

@yurtsevencagri 

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

When you sign onto your online account and land on the Tax Home web page, scroll down and click on Add a state. 

This will take you back to the 2023 online tax return.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies