eramirezs95

I amended my return but I can't see how much my refund is going to be. I amended form 7202. I can see how much im getting for part I but not for part II

Look at the form 1040X …

Column A should have the figures from the original return, Column C the corrected figures and Column B the differences between the other 2 which needs an explanation on page 2 of the form 1040X.

If you completed it correctly you will see an entry on either line 16 OR 18:

On line 16 should be the amount you paid with your original return. 

On line 18 should be the amount of your original refund you received.

Then you will see your extra refund on line 22 OR  the new balance due you need to pay on line 20.

eramirezs95

It's part 2 the one I don't understand I see an amount for line 35 but is that my refund for part 2? I never filed form 7202 until I amended. 

STOP looking at the 7202 form ... LOOK at the 1040X, the Sch 3 and the new 1040 for references.