Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

ejing41

I am unable to continue to file my tax due to a glitch that will bring me back to fix my form. Tax and interest deduction worksheet "Beginning date lived state problem".

Tax and interest deduction worksheet: Beginning date lived in state problem. The dates result in more than 365 days. Please review the entries in the from and to columns to ensure there are no overlapping periods of residency. Line 1b(2), I fixed the date but it still bring me back to the form page to fix the problem. I need help how to proceed so that I can continue filing my tax return.
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies

I am unable to continue to file my tax due to a glitch that will bring me back to fix my form. Tax and interest deduction worksheet "Beginning date lived state problem".

I have the same problem. It won't let me file.

Even if you have lived in the state since birth you cannot enter a date prior to 1/1/23 on the 2023 return. 

In my case Turbotax says 1/1/23 to 12/31/23 is more than 365 days so it won't accept the dates.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies