jdsully88

I am unable to change the form in which I want my refund. I want a paper check mailed to me, NOT direct deposit. Also I don't understand why I am being charged now

TylerH

In order to receive your refund as a paper check, you must pay for your TurboTax fees upfront. You can't deduct your fees from your refund.

You will then need to change your payment method to Pay with credit card on Step 1.

Also, if you are being charged it may be for the PLUS or MAX benefits. If you access your prior year returns or selected to add one of these it will show up on your order. If you don't want these add-ons and have not paid for them yet, please read the following on how to remove PLUS and MAX benefits. NOTE: these steps apply for both add-ons.