arrowaire

I am trying to follow up tax after e-filing federal returns

MicheleR

General Information

If you have filed your taxes and want to keep track of your return, you can do this by checking your e-file status and refund status.

Please see the TurboTax E-File Status Tool to Check Your E-File Status

The only way to follow the status of your Federal & State Refunds would be through the IRS website for Federal, Where's My Refund? and for State please go to your State's Department Of Revenue website for updates.

For questions concerning your Federal Refund contact the IRS at (800) 829-1040 or see their FAQ website, 2017 Tax Season Refund Frequently Asked Questions

If you have a more specific question concerning your return please feel free to post a new question on the issue, that you may promptly receive assistance.

MicheleR

General Information