Solved: I am seeing "do not file, form not final" watermark on my taxes. My Federal and State tax returns have been accepted AND I have received my Federal refund. What is wrong?

I am seeing "do not file, form not final" watermark on my taxes. My Federal and State tax returns have been accepted AND I have received my Federal refund. What is wrong?

If you use Print Center to print, it will give you an option to print to Include all worksheets. This usually gives you a clean version with no watermarks. Steps to do this can be found below. 

**If your return is still active and you are inside the return, you can click on Tax Tools on the left, and then Print Center.

**If your return thinks you have already printed and filed, these are directions to Print Center.
  • Under Your tax returns & documents, select Amend (change) return. (You’ll not actually be amending your taxes.)
  • Select Amend using TurboTax Online.
  • In the left hand-menu, select Tax Tools.
  • Select Print Center.
  • Then choose Print, save or preview this year’s return.
  • Now check the 2017 federal returns box and choose which forms to print out or all worksheets.
  • Select View or print forms, then go ahead and print.

NOTE: If you correct something after a reject or amend the return, it works better to print from Print Center. This also allows you to print ALL the forms and worksheets.

• Select Amend using TurboTax Online.
  • Select Print Center.