Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

On the wmr its was at one bar on the 13. And now they are all gone with tax topic 152.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

5 Replies
mwever305

On the wmr its was at one bar on the 13. And now they are all gone with tax topic 152.

When your bars were there then gone, you should check your mailbox for a a letter from them. Every situation is different but Im sure you will get something. Dont be worried a lot of people go through these type of things. WMR tool is helpful but it doesnt give you exact answers. Everyone is a little frustrated around this time. Stay chill and follow the info they send you. But buying transcripts and calling IRS wont help. Action will provide answers. Just be patient.

I had the same thing happen this morning.  Bar and topic are gone.  Happens to me every year and I never get a letter and I always get my refund within 30 days of filing.  Dont worry about it things will be fine.
scoot9091

Mines was accepted on January 13 and is still not approved. Not only that but I do not have any bars, just a statement saying it's been excepted and is currently being processed. But there's people who where excepted, way after me and are approved already. I DO NOT HAVE EIC OR ANY CHILDREN ON MY RETURN. Why is this?

I am in the same boat.  My bar and topic are gone
DanieGirl2
Returning Member

I am in the same boat. Can you all keep us updated with any changes or calls you made. Thank you!!
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies