Angelo9

I am having to enter a lot of prior year information, such as Home Energy Credits. Using Turbotax all of these years, why isn't this pre-filled from prior tax returns?

pavlacic

I had a problem with prior year information coming over too.  I got a new computer and loaded turbotax 2018 on it along with the data files but not the turbotax 2017 software.  Only some prior year data transferred in.  So then I had to load turbotax 2018 on my old computer start my return on it in order for all my prior year data to transfer.  SInce my old computer was slower I then copied the 2018 data file from my old computer to my new computer and it worked fine.   Quite a hassle though....