Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am filling in the form for "ISO Exercise and Hold", for some reason there is an extra 30K added on the summary page for that adjustment

In my case, my exercise price is ~$3 and FMV at the time of exercise was ~$80, and I exercised 1000 share. Therefore should see $77,000 as the adjustment. However, in the "Wages
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I am filling in the form for "ISO Exercise and Hold", for some reason there is an extra 30K added on the summary page for that adjustment

The value displays on the summary page as 105k. See screenshot.

Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 12.25.09 AM.png

Even though it shows up as 75K on the "ISO Exercise and Hold" page

Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 12.25.02 AM.png

I resorted to reseting my tax return and re-entered the values in. It worked the second time, I think there was a bug that added an extra 30k. Maybe there was an extra adjustment that was hidden and was not able to be removed. I am a bit disappointed that I had to re-do all my work though.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
RaifH
Expert Alumni

Your math checks out, the ISO exercise and hold section should be $77,000. Can you clarify where you are seeing the extra $30,000? I think your post got cut off.

The value displays on the summary page as 105k. See screenshot.

Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 12.25.09 AM.png

Even though it shows up as 75K on the "ISO Exercise and Hold" page

Screen Shot 2022-03-14 at 12.25.02 AM.png

I resorted to reseting my tax return and re-entered the values in. It worked the second time, I think there was a bug that added an extra 30k. Maybe there was an extra adjustment that was hidden and was not able to be removed. I am a bit disappointed that I had to re-do all my work though.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies