jennifer-mcghee7

I am filling for me and my new husband for 2016. Right before I finalized it, I found out my husband did not file for 2015. Is there a way I can file for his 2015 while I'm filing our joint 2016 taxes?

TomD8

No.  You can't use a 2016 version of TurboTax to file a 2015 return.  Nor can a previous year's return be filed online.  If you want to use TurboTax to file his 2015 return, you have to purchase a 2015 version, which you can do here:  https://turbotax.intuit.com/personal-taxes/past-years-products/

**Answers are correct to the best of my ability but do not constitute tax or legal advice.

TomD8