You can do that!
You will need to set up your other person their own TurboTax online account in their own name.
Your person will need an email address. Each online account needs it's own log in, username and password.
If you want to start another return in TurboTax Online, here’s what to do:
- Sign out of Your TurboTax Online.
- Select the TurboTax Online product you want to use for the second return and proceed creating your person's account.
- On the Create your account screen, set up a new login for the second return.
- You can reuse your email address if you want to receive e-file notifications for the second return.
- Up to 5 accounts can be tied to the same email address. BUT it is best to use a totally different email address if possible so there's no confusion on log in.