Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

I am filing a 1099-INT. TurboTax incorrectly pulled addresses from my scans and won't let me file until corrected, but TT only allows me to change the zip code. Help?

TurboTax says that the zip code does not match the state abbreviation. TT is allowing me to change the zip code, which actually is correct, but it is not allowing me to change the street address and state abbreviations, which are not correct. I do not see the option to edit this information under the Wages & Income section nor the final File edits.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

I am filing a 1099-INT. TurboTax incorrectly pulled addresses from my scans and won't let me file until corrected, but TT only allows me to change the zip code. Help?

You can delete the 1099s and enter them again Manually.  You don't even have to type in the address.  Just the payer name and amount.  At the screen How would you like to upload your 1099-INT, select Type it in myself.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

You can delete the 1099s and enter them again Manually.  You don't even have to type in the address.  Just the payer name and amount.  At the screen How would you like to upload your 1099-INT, select Type it in myself.

Thank you! I was able to enter manually and submit!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies