Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

Puckwood

I already ordered my transcripts for 2017. Has anyone else been able to.

I also verify my identity February 20th call IRS now they telling me that I didn't verify until March 5th which is not correct and I'm still processing this been going on since February 1st 2018

I do not see why they wouldn't talk with you about it, being that if the tables were turned the wouldn't be so closed off. They know more than they are wanting to say.Crazy.

@puckwood24  see I have never had to verify anything nor have I received a letter. I called them to see about thing and I was told it was under a 45 day review. I also filed on the 8th of February. I think either there is a glitch going on or the system they have verifying who is who is trash. I am one of the 1 in 11million that are still waiting on there money. it is crazy, I have never had any trouble like this in all the years I have been alive and working. I do not agree with any of it. Makes me wonder if the ones that filed using a 3rd party have received theres. I filed my taxes for the first time using turbo tax and I run into this problem. I am not saying it is the Turbo tax fault I am just telling how I went about filing this year.

the lady said i didn't provide enough info for her to discuss it with me but i gave her all of the info they ask for and it was correct

and yes i agree they know more than they say

my tax advocate told me that it would take a week for them to review it and process it an i have no update and that was 3/16/18 i spoke with her

@hbrandy1815 oh my, that is the only way to talk to them is giving them all the correct information. There full of hot air in my opinion.

i also was able to order my transcripts by phone but can't access them online it doesn't recognize my info and when i ordered them it was to my old address not the address i filed under so i have no idea

yes they are i just want an update i am so tired of seeing on wmr your tax is still being processed a refund date will be provided when available i would just be happy to see a different message on there

I do not see why they get peoples hopes up and tell them it takes this amount of time and it ends up being lost in the air again. If they don't know anything, then maybe they don't need to be working there. Any job requires the person to know what they are doing. They said you can get a hardship and telling them you need your  funds because your not able to buy medicine or pay your mortgage and etc. , I don't like to lie, but it may be what it takes.

@hbrandy1815  goodness that is crazy, I am like you I want to see something different I check so much that I run out of times to keep checking. It is very discouraging and even more so when they do not have the correct info. you reported this year.

oh yes i know what u mean i filed a hardship and she was supposed to expedite my return but still no update  and i also think it's bs that people have to lose everything waiting on there money because i am about to lose my home i owe bills etc..

I sure hate to hear that. The government needs to come on. If a hardship is not even working then there is something going on with the funding of it all. Each check they get there part for taxes, and there is no way of going about it. Just give the working citizens there darn money.

oh i know i do the same i call check wmr all day everyday hoping for something differnet i pray to get answers for everyone because this is aboustley mind stressing

oh i know the take there sweet time getting us our money
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies