Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

If my refund page changed to the path act message does that mean they are done processing my return

Yes @corlose85  there are.  On the Account Transcipt there is a list of codes that details all actions taken in regard to your account.
vertulif

If my refund page changed to the path act message does that mean they are done processing my return

What happens when your refund amount disappears

When did you file
vertulif

I filed back in January and I know it gets delayed because of EIC. But when I check now my refund amount is gone.

Well hunny we are all in the same boat! So welcome aboard! We have no idea! IRS reps keeps saying different things every time we call! No straight answers are given! We just rely on each other to remain positive! Most of us filed in January! I filed 1/23
vertulif

the patch act finally shows but my refund amount disappeared. Does that mean something is wrong
vertulif

I contact the IRS and my return has been through the error stage, and apparently they owe me more money. But she said it could be any day now.
hollyb727

I also filed and accepted on Jan 24 and then bars and topic 152 went missing. But refund amount stayed for weeks. I got an advocate had to fax things for a home buyers credit in 2007 and now my WMR changed to still processing but my topic 152 has returned and my amount is missing now:- . Is this bad

I got that letter today smh
vertulif

I am able to get my return transcript but not my account transcript.

Are going online to get it?
vertulif

It was available this morning

Why do all the IRS reps answer the phone like they hate life!!!!!
vertulif

Okay so now on WMR my refund amount came back but still says your tax return is still processing a refund date will be provided when available.

Hey if u used turbo go to there banks website. Santa Barbara bank is the name. It will tell u before wmr does. My money was in my account and wmr was saying something different.
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies