Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How View Worksheets From Prior Year Returns?

I see from this discussion that you can, after filing, access the most recent return's worksheets to view, print, save by first selecting "Add a State". That works fine for the most recently filed return. 

How do I print all the schedules, worksheets and information forms that go with my 2021 return?

But what about prior years? As soon as I select a button for a prior year (vs most recent year) - the "Add a State" button disappears.  Is there a way to access the print center for prior year returns so I can select to view IRS worksheets or TurboTax worksheets from those prior year returns...?

Thanks,

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions

@toddayo wrote:

Thanks for the fast reply! ... Hmmm I just tried downloading prior year (2022). The 'required' schedules are present. But I'm not seeing any additional IRS (or Turbotax) worksheets that aren't a part of the actual return..?

There is a caveat to my last answer -- If you used the TurboTax Free online editions in the prior tax year, there will not be any worksheets, only the forms and schedules required to file the tax return.

Did you use the TurboTax Free edition for the prior year?

View solution in original post

4 Replies

The worksheets for a prior year online tax return will be included in the PDF download.

To access your current or prior year online tax returns sign onto the TurboTax website with the User ID you used to create the account - https://myturbotax.intuit.com/

Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and on the section Your tax returns & documents.  Click on the Year and Click on Download/print return (PDF)

Thanks for the fast reply! ... Hmmm I just tried downloading prior year (2022). The 'required' schedules are present. But I'm not seeing any additional IRS (or Turbotax) worksheets that aren't a part of the actual return..?

@toddayo wrote:

There is a caveat to my last answer -- If you used the TurboTax Free online editions in the prior tax year, there will not be any worksheets, only the forms and schedules required to file the tax return.

Did you use the TurboTax Free edition for the prior year?

OK understood. Yes free for 2022. Checked other years and the worksheets are there. Thanks!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies