Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

jnaranj0

How to remove "blank form" page at the end of my generated form 1040?

When I preview my 2023 tax return, the very last page is titled "Blank form 2023" and it has a few lines of notes in there that I believe I input into the Turbotax UI at some point.

I don't want those notes to be included in my 1040 when I e-file, because they are inaccurate and would lead to confusion.

I realize I could file by mail and simply omit that last page, but I don't want to do that, I want to E-File to preserve security benefits.

I've gone through all of the components I could think of in the TurboTax UI, but nothing shows me where I could delete these comments or even add new comments so I could say something like "ignore last 2 lines - turbotax wouldn't let me remove".

How can I prevent this page from being included in tax return when I E-File?

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply
Kat
Level 15
Level 15

How to remove "blank form" page at the end of my generated form 1040?

I don't know that this will work, but I'm sharing with you a link to instructions on how to delete a form in TurboTax Online.  Fingers crossed!

How do I view and delete a form in TurboTax Online? 

*** I am NOT a tax expert. I am a seasoned TurboTax user, and volunteer to provide assistance to TT users. Nothing I post is to be considered TAX ADVICE; I bear no legal liability for responses.***
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies