njm257

How to print a W-4 to change withholding? Only see info on what to do before you file. I filed last night. Can I do this in Turbotax?

Finished taxes last night and refund was bigger than expected.  As nice as it is to get money back, I'd prefer not to give the government an interest-free loan in the future, and keep my money to begin with.  Having trouble finding out how to print a new W-4 at this point.
RayW7

To adjust your withholding, you will need to complete a Form W-4 and give it to your employer. Be sure to ask your employer the number of allowances you are currently making. Then, compare that number to the number of allowances you get when you complete the new Form W-4.

-follow this link to print a copy of W-4-

Form W-4 PDF - Internal Revenue Service

You refund might have been bigger than expected for 2020 because of the Recovery Rebate Credit, the $10,200 unemployment comp deduction, or some other unique event.  But that's no guaranty that these will continue for 2021, so keep an eye on your withholding as the year goes by.