Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Event: Ask the Experts about your refund > RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

charlew43

How to print 2016 returns

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

3 Replies
Philip_B

If you have already e-filed your tax return then please log into your TurboTax account and once you log in the first screen that comes up you should see "track my refund" right under that is "download/print return". Select that option and you can view/download and print your return.

If you have not e-filed your return yet then please follow the steps below to print your tax return:

1. Sign in and open (continue) your online return, if you're not already signed in. Make sure you've gone past the blue "Simple and accurate" screen.
  2. From the My Account drop-down at the top, select Print center.
  3. In the TurboTax Print Center pop-up window, click the first option (Print, save, or preview this year's return) and follow the on-screen instructions.
  • If you haven't yet paid your TurboTax Online Fee (or registered, if you're in a free version), you'll need to do so before you can print.

Mercury12

How to print my 2016 2017 and 2018 taxes

@Mercury12 wrote:

How to print my 2016 2017 and 2018 taxes

Were they prepared in Online TurboTax?  If so, log in and go to the section "Your Tax Returns & Documents".  Expand that section and choose each tax year you need to print.   Under each tax year look for a link "Download/print the PDF."

The 2018 return should be free to download/print since it is still current.   2016 and 2017 may or may not be free to download/print, depending on what edition you have been using each year.   If you have been using Free Edition, and if 2016 and 2017 are locked, we can tell you how to unlock them, or how to get free 2016 and 2017 tax return transcripts at the IRS website.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies