How to delete the Refund Processing Service form f...

RobTingle

How to delete the Refund Processing Service form from the PDF?

How to delete the Refund Processing Service form?  After paying my Credit Card the Refund Processing Service CONSENT FORM continues to appear with the other tax forms in the print out PDF.  How can you delete this CONSENT FORM?  Thx

MichelleLO
Employee TurboTax Specialist

To clarify, did you already file your tax return and the consent form shows up even though you did not choose to pay your TurboTax fees with your refund?

RobTingle

Hi Michelle LO,

Yes - To clarify, I did already file my tax return BUT the consent form shows up even though I CHANGED MY MIND AND DECIDED NOT to pay TurboTax fees with my refund.

I finally found this form and deleted it using the "Tools".

HOWEVER, my e-file was REJECTED because the Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) did not match.

I mailed in my printed 1040 instead. HOPEFULLY, next year e-file will work for me.

I have requested that the IRS send me the AGI that they have in their records.

Thank you soooo much for your response. You and your staff are true professionals and I appreciate you reaching out to me! That really means a lot. TurboTax is AWESOME!!

Thx, Rob