angel39

How to apply Refund Advance program?

Is there a loan I can get for my taxes ?

How to apply Refund Advance program?

LOANS

TurboTax is offering refund advance loans to those who qualify.  If you qualify the loan is offered at the time that you file your tax return.

You do not get the money until the 2020 e-file has been ACCEPTED by the IRS.You also have to agree to receive your refund on a new prepaid TurboTax Visa.

https://turbotax.intuit.com/refund-advance/

The IRS will begin to accept/reject 2020 returns on February 12, 2021.

Mariazam1970

How to apply Refund Advance program?

I filed for my taxes on 01/27/21 do i automatic qualify for a refund advance, or what do I need to do?

How to apply Refund Advance program?

It is too late to get the loan after you e-file.  If the loan was offered and you did not accept it, you cannot change your mind after you e-file.