Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How Long Does It take for sbtpg to release funds?

So April 20th,

This Irs Sent my direct deposit to TurboTax/Sbtpg. So I check sbtpg and of course hasn’t been funded yet. So I call them to be told they haven’t received anything. So I knew how this was going I decided ok well I’ll call the IRS, irs rep was very nice she informed that intact my refund was sent out for direct deposit April 20th and they the should have received because it shows complete. So I call TurboTax / sbtpg and now I’m being told they still haven’t recieved but since it was sent on a Wednesday I would have to wait because they don’t issue deposit only on Mondays Tuesdays & Wednesdays. To wait until Monday and I should have it but it still showing unfunded on the website I’m convinced on what’s going on. So when Monday arrives I will be calling BBB if my funds aren’t released. I’m never using TurboTax again for my filing services this is wrong on so many levels and I want answers!!!!

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

So finally after speaking to someone on Thursday about my bank pending check the lady at TPG said they mailed mine on April 18th. Today is April the 23rd. I got my check TODAY! Praise the Lord ! So although they seem like scam artist, which I’m not convinced they aren’t …. Your check will come . That’s been roughly 5 buisness days for me . Hope this helps anyone who’s in the same boat 

Thanks for the insight I hope that is the case for me even though I requested direct deposit but we will see 🤞crossed. Thank you for the info!!

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies