turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

KTKKKG
Returning Member

I go to the WMR site and it says We can not provide any info about your refund. To call IRS and give Ref# 9001 what does this mean

I feel by now if there’s a problem with my return, I should’ve received something notifying me of that. This is just ridiculous.

I go to the WMR site and it says We can not provide any info about your refund. To call IRS and give Ref# 9001 what does this mean

Keitha order your transcript

Only thing bothering me is it's majority of turbotax users having difficulty with their returns. Some people got updates today saying return received and being processed, people I know and on social media went to professionals in office got updates from all the codes we received.

@toccorap29  I did my friends and my boyfriends and theirs are being processed already. My Boyfriend got his state last week.
KTKKKG
Returning Member

@toccorap29 I just tried to order my transcripts it will not accept my student loan account number, I’ve been locked out. Also I don’t believe my transcripts will tell me anything because I had to enter an old address from my last return.
ajett1665

I received a letter  yesterday to verify my identity and i filed 1/28 - ridiculously long wait for that annoying letter. Saying it will be 9 weeks after verifying ID

@ajett1665 did you have a 9001 code before you received the letter ?

Sigh mine has never changed yet still 1 bar im a pather with no path message at all and when i looked at my transcripts no return on file yet i filed and they got on 2/2/19

@keitha it did me the same way had to wait on code in mail that took about a week. @marianatali62 I don't know what's going on my head hurts keep thinking about.
kessa75

I updated today from the path message to processing. Hopefully I'll get a DDD soon

@toccorap29  I’m the same way .. I just want an answer. 😕

@marianatali62 you're having the 9001 issue as well right? Have you ordered your transcript?

@toccorap29  yes i still have the 9001 code. I was gonna order them online but it wouldn’t let me.

I have this as well

How long did it take to get the 9001 code
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies