Solved: How do you change you auto deposit checking inform...

mumbaugh77

How do you change you auto deposit checking information? So my stimulus check gets deposited properly. My bank account number changed

bluedeb

Your bank information for 2019 cannot be changed once your return has been accepted & processed.  When you file your 2020 tax return, you can change your banking information when you go through the steps to file your return.  The IRS will most likely use information from your 2019 return.  If your banking information is incorrect, you will automatically be switched to receiving a check.  

bluedeb