hmikulak

How do iput my bank account information on my return when im not getting a refund but n order to get my stimulas check they need my account number?

JohnB5677

If you owe, you can make your payment out of the account.  Otherwise, you can enter the information and still select pay by check.

NCperson

try it this way...

indicate that you want to pay by 'debit' which means you have to enter your bank account info

HOWEVER

indicate that you want the money charged to your checking / saving account on JULY 15 - 

that way the IRS has your banking info and you are not paying until July 15

does that work?