Solved: How do I view the information that I put down for the refund/direct deposit? Where can I find what I put down?

marjus30

How do I view the information that I put down for the refund/direct deposit? Where can I find what I put down?

Michelena

You can find out by:

1. Signing into TurboTax, and opening your return by clicking Add a state to get back into your return(don't worry, we're not really adding add state).
  2. Once you are back in, select File, it should be the last tab at the top of the screen.
  3. Go into Your refund/payment info, you should see the option you chose there.

Hope this helps!

Michelena

You can find out by:

Hope this helps!