turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

penbrew

How do I unblock my netspend card

I called to activate my netspend card said it was blocked how do I get it unblocked

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
EdwardLO

That is something that you would have to contact their customer service about. They should be able to unblock it for you. There is a customer service number on the back of the card.

View solution in original post

18 Replies
EdwardLO

That is something that you would have to contact their customer service about. They should be able to unblock it for you. There is a customer service number on the back of the card.

I am having the same problem and the number on the back of the card is useless. I tried to find another number so I could talk to a person, but no such luck. So they have my money and no way to access it,
devon0516

I’m having the same problem when i do call the number on the back it’s useless and doenst send me to a representative it gives me another # that also is useless
yionne19

You have to verify your identity @ <a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.greendot.com/uploaddocs">www.greendot.com/uploaddocs</a>

If the website no longer exists hows am I supposed to submit a copy of my drivers license

And I have a toll free number telling me the card is blocked. I've emailed the information 3 times and cannot get a representative!

This is bullshit i want my money the website to upload does not work is there any way i can talk to.a live person!? Ive emailed and have not recieved anything back

I need answers. 

Everyone keeps talking about this number on the back of the card it doesn't let you speak with anyone, this is really bad,  I had to  pay a cancellation fee this of this,  I was stuck outside last night because this I couldn't pay for  my hotel room,  as soon as I get this  figured out I will never use  netspend ever again in my life. 

Mama6
Returning Member

It says my card is blocked and I need to go to website to unlock. Then it said I was sent a new card and I wasn’t. They also said my stimulus check was pending to be deposited in my account on 4/15/2020. Help

Wisegirl

I am having a big problem my netspend account is locked I can't go online to transfer my funds to another netspend card .. I can't talk to a freaking representative due to the covid 19 .. I need my money to feed my daughter and myself my rent before we are homeless

Need help asap my NetSpend card somehow got locked and it has all my money on it..well cannot talk to a representative due to the covid19 to get my card unlocked n I cannot do anything plz help

TaxMcMan

made an account to reply to this, i’m having the same problem i put $100 in a card inside a 7-11 and activated. they said it’ll take up to ten days to ship my personal card but my account has also been locked, i will wait for my card but if it doesn’t come in two weeks what should i do

TaxMcMan

same here, if you figure out how to get your money back, don’t forget about me

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies