To pull up your return in order to print and mail it in:
- Open your return in TurboTax.
- Select the File tab, then Continue.
- On the next screen, E-file Your Federal Return for FREE, select File by mail near the bottom of your screen, then Continue.
- On the following screen, select which return(s) you want to print for mailing (federal and/or state).
- Continue following the instructions until you get to the Print Tax Return For Mailing screen.
- On this screen, select Print Returns to Mail
- Then select Preview Print Copy in the pop-up window.
6. Wait for TurboTax to generate your return in Adobe Reader.
7. Once your return has opened in Adobe Reader, click the printer icon near the top to print.
8. When finished, select Continue in TurboTax and follow any additional on-screen instructions.
The first page in your printout package will be the File by Mail Instructions, which will provide the mailing address and what forms, if any, you need to include.
For more information please click the link below.
**Mark the post that answers your question by clicking on "Mark as Best Answer"