How do i know when payment debit of checking account will occur? I see no account or routing numbers.

Funds are withdrawn from your bank account on the date you specified (if you did not select a date, the debit date will automatically default to April 18, 2017).  If you still don't see the debit 7-10 days after the date you chose for the debit or your return has been accepted, call IRS e-file Payment Services at 1-888-353-4537.

To see the payment method and date: 

Look at your Part V of the Federal Worksheet  – the payment method and date will be shown. 

To view/print a form using TurboTax Online:

Sign-in  to TurboTax Online > Click My Account >Then Print Center >Choose Federal Worksheet 

Please see FAQ below for more information.