velezmoro

How do I get a soft copy of my complete 2020 form 1040, including all the schedules, worksheets, tax history report, etc.?

When I click on Download tax PDF, I only get form 1040.

Here's an alternate way to print by opening the filed return back up to print at the Print Center, where you can also get the worksheets.

Log in and at the Tax Home or in the section Your Tax Returns & Documents for 2020, look for a link Add a State.  Click on Add a State.  (you don't really add one.  That's just to open your return back up.)

After the return is open, click in the left menu column on TAX TOOLS, then PRINT CENTER.

Then choose Print, save, view this year's return.

The next screen should offer some options:  Just my tax returns or include government worksheets (optional), or include government and TurboTax worksheets (optional.)

velezmoro

Thanks so much. It worked, right to the point.

velezmoro