How do I edit/change/ correct information. Some how I entered two 1099 information but I can't delete it.

If the Form 1099-MISC were entered as income for your Schedule C business, try editing or deleting them through the Schedule C section of your return.

Use these steps:

• On the top row of the TurboTax online screen, click on Search (or for CD/downloaded TurboTax locate the search box in the upper right corner)

• This opens a box where you can type in “schedule c” (be sure to enter exactly as shown here) and click the magnifying glass (or for CD/downloaded TurboTax, click Find)

• The search results will give you an option to “Jump to schedule c

• Click on the blue “Jump to schedule c” link

• Click Edit beside your business name

• Click Update beside Business Income

• Click Update beside 1099-MISC Income

• Click Edit beside the Form 1099-MISC you want to edit

Also see the information below.