How do I change my bank info and card info on my T...

drufranz

How do I change my bank info and card info on my TurboTax so it goes to my taxes and stimulus check goes to my new bank accout

How do I change my bank info on turbo tax

Did you already e-file?  If you did NOT e-file you can go to the FILE section and change how you want to receive your refund.

Once a return has been accepted by the IRS you cannot change how you want to receive your refund.

If you e-filed:

Banking information for direct deposit is wrong

If you entered incorrect banking information for your refund, you can change it if your return is rejected.  If it is accepted, however, it is too late to change it.  The bank will reject the refund and send it back to the IRS.  Then the IRS will issue a paper check and mail it to the address you put on your tax return.  Expect a delay of at least a couple of weeks to receive your refund.

Here is what the IRS says about entering incorrect banking information

https://www.irs.gov/help-resources/tools-faqs/faqs-for-individuals/frequently-asked-tax-questions-an...

Ashannon44

How do I change my card info to get my stimulus  check 

DanielV01

We understand that a number of clients are experiencing challenges regarding the receipt of their stimulus payment and are working to resolve this with the IRS. Please click on the following link for additional information: Why Haven’t I Received My Second Stimulus Check?