Solved: How do I change an amount on form 4562--every time I attempt to change it the form your program does not allow me to change the amount--WTF!! Over to you!

nolancharles

How do I change an amount on form 4562--every time I attempt to change it the form your program does not allow me to change the amount--WTF!! Over to you!

Searching: "how do I change an amount on form 4562--every time I attempt to change it the form your program does not allow me to change the amount--WTF!! Over to you!"

LisaS

You can't change the amount on the Form 4562 directly.  If you need to change an amount you need to go the "asset entry worksheet" to adjust any values.  For example, if you are over the limit on your section 179 adjustments you need to go to the assets (usually associated with a business) and change the amount of section 179 for the asset itself.  That will correct the form 4562.

LisaS