Open TurboTax

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Still need to file? Our experts can get your taxes done right. Get started >
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

How do i change a mistake?

My Income is listed as getting over 1400000.00 from ss?
1 Reply
Level 15

How do i change a mistake?

Try going to the search box by My Account and type in SSA-1099 or Social Security Benefits.  That will give you a Jump To link to take you directly to it.

Enter a SSA-1099, SSA-1099-SM or RRB-1099  under
Federal Taxes tab
Wages and Income tab

Then scroll down to Retirement Plans and Social Security
Social Security (SSA-1099. RRB-1099) - click the Start or Update button
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
message box icon

Ready to start your taxes?

Hand off your taxes, get expert help, or do it yourself.

See Pricing
Manage cookies