Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

How do I cancel my lost card, and reorder a new one?

Hey I lost my card and my stimulus money is on there and I’m trying to get a new card 

The IRS said I received my stimulus check on my turbo tax card but I never received a card so I want to know how can I get another one

I've replaced my turbo tax card and I need a new one mailed out to my New Address.

How can I get a new card 

Shrens27

I lost my turbo visa debit card and the website is down and no calls are being taken.

donnajo31
Returning Member

The number you gave me isnt taking phone calls

How do I register to get a new card online

Ashley202

Lost my card

Lost turbo card need new one

@teresaroserurka wrote:

Lost turbo card need new one

For help with the Turbo Visa Debit Card, you'll need to log into your Turbo Card account or contact the folks at the Card's customer service, which is separate from TurboTax.

If you established a Turbo Card online account, see this about reporting a lost card in your online account and getting a new card.

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/help-faq-s#howtoreportlost

Otherwise, here's the contact information for the Card's customer service, but they are overwhelmed today with thousands of people calling about the economic stimulus deposits.  So you may just get a recording that says to "try later."

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/contact-us

If you do eventually reach their full automated system, it will ask for your 16-digit card number (if you know it.)  If you don't, it will ask for SSN.  But don't enter it.   Keep listening.  One of the options will be "to report a card as lost, stolen, or never received."    Choose that.

Then at next menu listen for "to report as lost", and choose that.   Then follow the prompts.

@Mikegjonesjr wrote:

Hey I lost my card and my stimulus money is on there and I’m trying to get a new card 

For help with the Turbo Visa Debit Card, you'll need to either log in to your Turbo Card online account or contact the folks at the Card's customer service, which is separate from TurboTax.

If you established a Turbo Card online account, see this about reporting a lost card in your online account and getting a new card.

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/help-faq-s#howtoreportlost

Otherwise, here's the contact information for the Card's customer service, but they are overwhelmed today with thousands of people calling about the economic stimulus deposits.  So you may just get a recording that says to "try later."

https://turbodebitcard.intuit.com/contact-us

If you do eventually reach their full automated system, it will ask for your 16-digit card number (if you know it.)  If you don't, it will ask for SSN.  But don't enter it at that point.   Keep listening.  One of the options will be "to report a card as lost, stolen, or never received."    Choose that.

Then at next menu listen for "to report as lost", and choose that.   Then follow the prompts.

Ashley202

I can’t get in my account 

@Ashley202 wrote:

I can’t get in my account 

If you are referring to a Turbo Visa Debit Card account, see the image below:

TurboCard_login.png

I closed my card and green dot did it how can I get a replacement because card is closed I call and it says your card has been closed you can not re open or start new card 👋🏽 

@ BishopHankerson wrote:

I closed my card and green dot did it how can I get a replacement because card is closed I call and it says your card has been closed you can not re open or start new card 👋🏽 

I'm sorry, but I don't understand your situation.  This is a user community forum.  Are you referring to a Turbo Visa Debit Card and wanting to talk to the folks at the Turbo Visa Debit Card's customer service?    Why are you wanting to reopen a card that you've closed?    If that's your situation, I have no way of knowing if they can even do that without a new application; you'd have to talk to them.   Does this have anything to do with the economic stimulus payment or what?

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies