86poole651

How do i access old w2s if i haven't filed in a few years

mesquitebean

"How do i access old w2s if i haven't filed in a few years?"

What exactly do you need to do, and we can tell you how you may be able to get it?

You said "old W-2's".    TurboTax doesn't have copies of your W-2's, however.   It has copies of your tax returns and the information you entered from your W-2's.    If you need actual copies of W-2's, you have other options.

FAQ:  How can I get a copy of my W-2?
https://ttlc.intuit.com/community/forms/help/how-can-i-get-a-copy-of-my-w-2/01/26328

If you are instead wanting copies of the past tax returns and need help locating your online accounts you used in the past, we can help you try to regain access.

mesquitebean

@86poole651 

I'm not sure if I understood your question correctly.   When I just now re-read it, it sounds like you haven't filed returns at all in a few years.   I originally thought you meant you had not filed with Online TurboTax for a few years and wanted copies of old W-2s back when you did file with TurboTax and were looking for your old accounts.

Or are you saying you haven't filed returns at all the last few years and want to know how to get your W-2s for those unfiled years so you can now file the delinquent returns?

You need to explain exactly what all you are doing and need so we can understand.