bodgermckee

How can I go directly to input pages to make changes?

mesquitebean

@bodgermckee 

You didn't say if you have already filed or not.   The following info is for a return that has NOT yet been filed.

Does TurboTax think you were finished, but you have NOT yet filed anything--haven't efiled or filed by mail?   So are you asking how to open the return back up?

If that's the case, then to get back to the interview, here's how to open your unfiled return.

At the Tax Home, look for and click a link "Add a State."   That doesn't really add one, but will open the return interview so you can finish your unfiled return.

NOTE:  If you have already filed and been accepted, this is NOT the way to make changes.   Report back if you have alredy filed, and it has been accepted.

mesquitebean

@ bodgermckee 

What do you mean by "go directly to input pages?"

Are you referring to reopening the interview as I mentioned above, or are you asking how to make changes directly on the forms and worksheets?   Direct entry on forms cannot be done in Online TurboTax.    Forms Mode is a feature only in desktop editions (CD/download).