turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

cidgause

How can I go back to review and edit my Delaware state tax entries? Having got to the end, I can no longer get back to the step-by-step screens.

I am using the 2023 Home and Business and Delaware state tax software on a PC running Windows 11.
Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

2 Replies

How can I go back to review and edit my Delaware state tax entries? Having got to the end, I can no longer get back to the step-by-step screens.

You only need to click on State Taxes at the top of the desktop program screen.  Then click on Continue.  On the following screen click on Edit for the state shown.  Then click on the blue button labeled Go over Delaware again

cidgause

Thank you. I never did see a "Go over Delaware again" button, but I misspoke when I said I'd gotten to "the end." I'd only gotten to the "When will you file question," where I stopped because I wasn't finished checking.  After I guessed a date and completed the Estimated taxes portion it let me go back to the beginning.

message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies