If you are in the same account as when you prepared your 2015 return you should be able to see your 2015 returns in your Tax Timeline (see picture below).
If you don't see it, make sure that you don't have another account. Use this TurboTax account recovery website to get a list of user ID's for an email address. Run the tool against any email addresses you may have used after you have LOGGED out: https://myturbotax.intuit.com/account-recovery/
If your returns are not showing and you are in the same account as last year then you will have to upgrade to TurboTax Plus from your Federal Free Edition (see instructions below:(
To upgrade to TurboTax Plus:
- Click Contact in the upper right corner of your screen.
- In the “slider” window that opens, click Contact us (you won’t actually be contacting a TurboTax expert).
- Type PLUS Option in the Ask a question (or tell us what’s wrong) field, then click Continue.
- Select Talk one-on-one with live experts (again, this is just to trigger the PLUS upgrade). Follow the onscreen instructions to get PLUS benefits and confirm your PLUS add-on.
- On the next screen, enter your credit/debit card information and click Pay Now.
- After submitting payment, click or tap Tax Timeline near the top of your screen.
- Mobile devices: You may need to tap the 3 white lines first.
- Click or tap Download/print return (PDF) for the tax year you want.
Still have questions?Make a post