stuartrugg

How can I get a PDF copy of our 2015 tax return?

no

Trevar

1. Sign in and go to your Tax Timeline
  2. Open you 2015 return
  3. Click on My Account at the top of the page in blue
  4. Select Print Center choose download/print

To access your Tax Timeline, simply sign in at TurboTax.com with your existing account login. This will bring you to your Tax Timeline. If you are using the mobile app, you will come to your Tax Timeline when you open the app.
    If you're already signed in and your return is open, you can get back to your timeline by clicking Tax Timeline in the upper left corner (next to Personal Info).
    If you are in the mobile app, tap the menu in the upper left corner. This will open a navigation menu and from there you can tap Tax Timeline or My TurboTax (either option will work) to get to your Tax Timeline.

Trevar

1. Sign in and go to your Tax Timeline
  2. Open you 2015 return