Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Attend our Ask the Experts event about Extension Filers on Sept 25! >> RSVP NOW!
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

How can I find previous tax returns? When I log in it wants me to start a new return. I just need to print last year's return.

Where do I find previous tax returns
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Reply

How can I find previous tax returns? When I log in it wants me to start a new return. I just need to print last year's return.

Only if you used the "Online" software to file prior year's taxes.

Yeah , that's one thing screwy with each year's tax software.   You don't see the way to get to the prior years, until you have at least started thru this year's (2023) taxes....even if you've already filed elsewhere.

Thus, if you didn't use that online account to create your actual 2023 taxes.

1) You MUST start thru the initial 2023 questions until the "Tax Home" selection shows up in the left-side window.  Used to be about 12 Q&A's, but might have changed over the year.

2)  When it shows up, click on "Tax Home"

3) Then scroll down the main window until you see the selection for "Your tax returns and documents".

4) Expand that selection, then click on the tax year you want, and download the PDF for that year.

____________*Answers are correct to the best of my knowledge when posted, but should not be considered to be legal or official tax advice.*
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies