Sign Up

Why sign in to the Community?

  • Submit a question
  • Check your notifications
or and start working on your taxes
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Member

How can i correct my entered ein?

my filled tax return was rejected. error in w-2 ein. how can i correct this error?
1 Reply
Intuit Alumni

How can i correct my entered ein?

Please see this FAQ on how to fix a reject:

To edit your W-2:

  1. Click "Federal" from the left side of your screen
  2. Scroll down and click "Start or Edit/Add" next to “Job (W2)”
  3. On the "Here's your W-2 info" screen click "edit" to edit the W2 
Dynamic AdsDynamic Ads
Privacy Settings