Hi, Why can't I have my n.c. state income tax refund direct deposited? Turbo Tax shows me that I have to uncheck the direct deposit box for my nc state refund. Why? Is it because I am trying to fill A.S.A.P.?

Does any of this apply?
<a rel="nofollow" target="_blank" href="http://www.dor.state.nc.us/electronic/directdeposit.html">http://www.dor.state.nc.us/electronic/dire...>
Some states do not allow first time filers to use direct deposit.

I have been filing for a number of years with turbo tax, I've never had this problem before. I wondered, if it was due to filing earlier than normal?

Thanks, I figured it out. I had to review some items on state return before submitting.

Solved by user.