oiyan1993

Hi i live in Hong Kong.I wanna send back form 3911 to the States.Which address should i send it back to? thanks

oiyan1993

thank you for your response but i couldnt find where to file form 3911for international from your link above
bwa
Alumni
Alumni

The IRS normally sends the form and a return envelope.  I suspect in your case you initiated the form instead of them.  I would file it where you would file your individual income tax return.  For a foreign address, that would be:

Department of the Treasury
Internal Revenue Service
Austin, TX  73301-0215
USA

oiyan1993

thank you..i actually received the cheque for 2014 last year,but my local banks sucks at helping me getting back the cash and it almost expires..thats why i wanna send back this form.This form can help extend my cheque duration by sending me a new one right? I live outside the States and im not a US resident.Thank you so much for your help!
bwa
Alumni
Alumni

Right
oiyan1993

great thanks!you help me a lot.Have a good day!