Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Hi, I did my taxes and I may have put an incorrect bank information. am I able to change my bank information?

x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

1 Best answer

Accepted Solutions
EricG1

Hi, I did my taxes and I may have put an incorrect bank information. am I able to change my bank information?

If you've already filed, then unfortunately you won't be able to change the bank information. When the IRS attempts to put the money in the account you gave, they will realize that the information doesn't match up and instead they will mail you a paper check. If you haven't yet filed, you can still change that information.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
EricG1

If you've already filed, then unfortunately you won't be able to change the bank information. When the IRS attempts to put the money in the account you gave, they will realize that the information doesn't match up and instead they will mail you a paper check. If you haven't yet filed, you can still change that information.

oh ok thank you so much, I will wait for the paper check 🙂
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies