niccij20

Hi I am in the middle of filling out my taxes for a return. However I decided I no longer want to continue using turbotax for my taxes and would like to file elsewhere?

Please someone tell me how I can cancel my information I put in.. I was going to file single but married. But I just want me and my spouse to do our taxes together.

IsabellaG

You can choose not to continue to use TurboTax at any time before filing your return. To do this, you can either choose Clear and Start Over from the Tax Tools Menu (to clear out the information that you've entered), and sign out, or simply sign out and not return to the return. You are under no obligation to file with TurboTax.

IsabellaG