Did you mean: 
turbotax icon
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Close icon
Do you have a TurboTax Online account?

We'll help you get started or pick up where you left off.

Connect with an expert
x
Do you have an Intuit account?

Do you have an Intuit account?

You'll need to sign in or create an account to connect with an expert.

I got a letter from IRS to mail/fax a 1095a and a 8962 form. How will I know they have received it? How long does it generally take to get confirmation?

@janeenglover I got mine back two days ago and today I was finally able to order transcripts! So happy there's finally progress!

I got a letter from IRS to mail/fax a 1095a and a 8962 form. How will I know they have received it? How long does it generally take to get confirmation?

You should be able to order your transcripts some time this weekend or early in next week @er4204  Hopefully you just update over the weekend and get your DDD !! Screw the transcripts !

@sidneysh25 I am hoping so.. I am so excited!! @er4204 keep us updated!! I agree finally some sort of progress!! @aprilmichelle91 I agree! I am so happy finally some type of light at the end of the tunnel!! lol
SLLANE

hello ,
I filed 2/7/2017
Letters from IRS 2/27/2017
Fax forms back 2/28/2017
Tax topic 152 3/7/2017
Transcript updates 3/16/2017
Irs advised my refund has been on hold for 45 days from 3/13/2017
846 code generated 2/24/2017
WMR approved 3/25/2017
DDD set for 3/29/2017
The wait is over @er4204 @sidneysh25 @mskellymcrae @aprilmichelle91

@SLLANE its usually a 12-20 day turn around, I am still currently going through the same thing. Below is just my timeline of events.

Filed & Accepted 1/31
Bars Dis. and Tax Top Dis. on 2/18
Received letter 2/20
Faxed 8962 & 1095A on 2/22
Rep. Says scanned in on 2/23 and to wait the 10 days to work the case.
on 3/7 My tax topic 152 came back

I was finally able to order both transcripts this morning, but depending on transcripts would be hit or miss, once you get your TT152 back, then it ensures you receive a refund. If your still missing info, they will send you a letter and a code will be on the bottom of your transcript. I will keep you updated, but as long as you have done everything, I would let it work, believe me I know how stressful and time consuming this is. Again the big updates are mainly Wed. & Sat. since, you just recently sent yours in, count about 10-12 days from the day you fax and you should see an update on whatever day is close to that.
er4204

@SLLANE my fax was received ,and IRS rep.gave me a date to expect refund 10 days after faxing, and a lot of other people said theirs was received on day 10. So I would definitely call then and see if it has been received. I feel your pain it's like a nightmare!! Thinking I was going to have my money weeks ago,and Counting on that for paying off all my past due bills...THEN finding out I have to wait till Lord knows when. I got my tax topic back(12 days from sending fax) this morning , so I at least feel a little better about that . Good luck to you
er4204

That's how I feel @janeenglover I just wanna know when I'm getting my damn money I worked hard and paid nearly $90 a paycheck all year In taxes... They act like waiting an extra 6-8 weeks is no big deal
SLLANE

@er4204 Thanks you just gave me a little hope and some relief. This thing has really put me in a mood. I will call tomorrow.
er4204

As of tonight I was finally able to order my transcript, and it was this morning i got my tax topic 152 back. Seeming hopeful (day 12 from sending fax)

I did my taxes on 1/31/17
Accepted same day
Received letter 2/22/17
Faxed same day
IRS received the forms til 3/6/17
WMR still no bars
3/10/2017 We have received your tax return and it is being processed
Topic 152 it's gone
saintrodg

Able to order transcripts earlier today faxed my letter feb 17th.

I did my taxes on 1/31/17
Accepted same day
Received letter 2/22/17
Faxed same day
IRS received the forms til 3/6/17
WMR still no bars
3/10/2017 We have received your tax return and it is being processed
Topic 152 it's gone

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

I JUST CHECKED WMR AND BIG SURPRISE 3/11/2017 1:32 AM PACIFIC TIME I HAVE EVERYTHING BACK BAR WITH REFUND APPROVED ADJUSTED AMOUNT AND THE BEST
DEPOSIT DATE --- MARCH 15TH 2017
YOU WILL RECEIVE A NOTICE DATE -MARCH 13TH
I'M SO EXCITED I HOPE EVERYONE GET THIS UPDATE

@meriguito01 LUCKY YOU!! I just checked mine and the only difference is my amount is back but still no bars  I told my husband I feel like a kid on Christmas morning waiting to open gifts lol! Good luck you glad you received some good news! PS it's 3:40 AM here.

Hey Ladies
In the same boat!  Lost my bars on the 16th sent my letter on the 24th. Got my topic back monday the 6th but my amount was gone,  but topic is gone and my amount is back today! It says processing. Prior to today is said processing and you will receive check information when available. Now Iam confused can anyibe help me?
er4204

@meriguito01 So lucky!! Congratulations.  is your bars on the second "approved" bar then? Also did your refund amount go up ? And does it show the new refund amount when you check WMR?
message box icon

Get more help

Ask questions and learn more about your taxes and finances.

Post your Question
Manage cookies