Solved: Hey I filed my taxes on January 28th..I recieved my federal I. February 6..but still waiting on state I efiled both and the status is saying processing wait 90 days..

angelshay1234

Hey I filed my taxes on January 28th..I recieved my federal I. February 6..but still waiting on state I efiled both and the status is saying processing wait 90 days..

CassandraLO

Each state handles its own refunds and processes returns at different times.  Keep in mind that most dates are estimates and refunds can be delayed for many reasons. If you're concerned, contact your state department of revenue at the link given below. Click on your state for contact information:

How do I contact my state Department of Revenue?

Is it GA?  They are very slow, and say to plan on 90 business days (approx. 4 calendar months).
angelshay1234

Yes and thanks
CassandraLO